Tweetsie Trail Jams 2023
Purchase tickets by clicking here!!
- What about the Weather: This is a rain or shine event, however it may be paused or cancelled due to inclement weather (severe thunderstorm, lightning, hail, flooding, or as directed by local emergency personnel.
- What ages are allowed: This is an all-ages event. All attendees are required to purchase a full price ticket, regardless of age.
- Can I bring a stroller: Yes, but only in the General Admission field seating area.
- Can I bring a chair: Yes, foldable chairs are allowed on the field in the General Admission field seating area only.
- What time do the gates open: Gates will open at 6:00 pm.
- What time does the event start: 7:00 pm.
- What is the Bag Policy: Clear bags are encouraged but not required.
- Can I leave and re-enter the venue: No, there is a no re-entry policy for this venue.
- Where is the Box Office: The Box office will be located at the entrance to the venue.
Frequently Asked Questions
All Patrons and bags are subject to a security check prior to entry. The City of Elizabethton reserves the right to eject any patron for failing to adhere to venue policies, including unlawful or unruly behavior. Clear totes are encouraged, but not required.
- Backpacks, briefcases, luggage, or duffle bags
- Coolers and outside food and beverage
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal substances
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Tobacco or vaping products
- Professional or flash photography, tripods, and monopods
- Audio or Video recording devices
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (air horns, drums, whistles)
- Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint, silly string
- Animals, except Service Animals under the ADA
- Signs or Banners over 8 ½” x 11”
- Skateboards, hoverboards, rollerblades, scooters, or bicycles
- Beach Balls or any other projectiles