Home » COVID-19
If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, coughing, fatigue, and shortness of breath, call the TN Department of Health Hotline at 423-979-4689 or you can also utilize the CDC's Coronavirus Screening Tool to determine if you need to be tested.
The City of Elizabethton will begin phased reopening of the following city buildings and services:
- Electric Department lobby (400 Hatcher Lane near Stateline Drive-In) for open for full-service utility payments and turning on or off service.
- Elizabethton City Hall will re-open effective July 1. Utility payments can only be made via the drive-thru or at the Electric Department Lobby.
- City parks, playgrounds, and fields are open. Park pavilions and rentals are open with limited capacity.
- The Recreation Center open, but offering restricted services.
- The City Pool will be closed for the summer.
- The Public Library is providing curb-side services with a re-opening date to be announced at a later time.
- The Police Station, Street and Sanitation Garage, and Fire Stations remained closed to the public at this time. Services will be provided via phone, email, or mail.